Free Chlorine Sensor Membrane and Electrolyte Change
The Pi CRONOS, CRIUS and CRATOS HaloSense free chlorine or free bromine sensors rely on a membrane and electrolyte to separate the working electrode from the process water in the sophisticated, yet easy to use Process Instruments free chlorine and free bromine. Three electrode potentiastatic chrono amperometric sensors. These sensors are very easy to maintain with the membrane changed every 12-24 months and the electrolyte changed every 3-6 months. This video shows a complete build free chlorine (free bromine) sensor from new but can be used to remind users how to change the electrolyte and membrane..
Go to the HaloSense Page
The HaloSense range of Residual Chlorine Analysers are used in many applications requiring the measurement and control of residual chlorine levels. The HaloSense free chlorine analyser is suitable for chlorine monitoring or chlorine control applications.
For UK and all other enquiries:
For North American enquiries:
- Low cost, highly sophisticated analyzer/controller from Pi - 'everything you need - and nothing you don't'
- Residual Chlorine Analysers - Auto-flushed with Success
- Pi launches the World's first in-situ self-verifying Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Pi thanked by Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Process Instruments scoops Innovation Award for Chlorine Analyser
- Green instrumentation helps the environment and could revolutionise the Water Industry
- Residual Chlorine Analysers flood into Northern Ireland
- Process Instruments awarded Northern Ireland deal for chlorine analysers
- Process Instruments clinch prestigious innovation award
- Rising stars provide instrumentation in Egypt
- Process Instruments pools its expertise with AQS
- Particle Counters save thousands in reducing power usage in filter backwashes
- Process Instruments dive in with new pool disinfection control system
- Process Instruments goes green
- Process Instruments flush out paper mill sensor fouling problems
- Solutions flowing in for Scottish Water
- Would all customers be happier if their new instruments failed?
- Automatic pH Calibration now an affordable reality
- Instrumentation experts backed by the NWDA
- PODDS chooses Process Instruments
- Process Instruments provides analyser for Ahlstrom
- Process Instruments expand UK business development team
- Particle Counter saves Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Chemical giant chooses Process Instruments
- Online total dry solids measurement just got easy
- Residual Chlorine Analyser that likes to chat!