Pi (Process Instruments) were approached in 2008 by a customer who was having to change their pH sensor every week at massive cost due to the fouling of the sensor. In response PI developed the Autoflush. The Autoflush can be used with Pi's pH, ORP, free chlorine, total chlorine, ozone or chlorine dioxide sensors (or a combination of sensors) and consists of a large flow cell that automatically empties on a user selectable time basis. The signal from the sensor is held and the whole flow cell including the sensor(s) is flushed with clean water. For the original customer this meant a new pH sensor after 18 months resulting in a significant improvement in process control and a very significant saving in pH sensors. Since then many customers have taken advantage of the Autoflush and it is installed around the world in Paper Mills, Food factories and other plant where keeping the sensors clean enhances their performance.
Read the Brochure
Residual Chlorine Analysers - CRIUS Autoflush with Success - an autoflushing device that flushes the pH sensor with warm, soapy water regularly enough to prevent rather than remove build up of ink.
For UK and all other enquiries:
For North American enquiries:
- Low cost, highly sophisticated analyzer/controller from Pi - 'everything you need - and nothing you don't'
- Residual Chlorine Analysers - Auto-flushed with Success
- Pi launches the World's first in-situ self-verifying Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Pi thanked by Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Process Instruments scoops Innovation Award for Chlorine Analyser
- Green instrumentation helps the environment and could revolutionise the Water Industry
- Residual Chlorine Analysers flood into Northern Ireland
- Process Instruments awarded Northern Ireland deal for chlorine analysers
- Process Instruments clinch prestigious innovation award
- Rising stars provide instrumentation in Egypt
- Process Instruments pools its expertise with AQS
- Particle Counters save thousands in reducing power usage in filter backwashes
- Process Instruments dive in with new pool disinfection control system
- Process Instruments goes green
- Process Instruments flush out paper mill sensor fouling problems
- Solutions flowing in for Scottish Water
- Would all customers be happier if their new instruments failed?
- Automatic pH Calibration now an affordable reality
- Instrumentation experts backed by the NWDA
- PODDS chooses Process Instruments
- Process Instruments provides analyser for Ahlstrom
- Process Instruments expand UK business development team
- Particle Counter saves Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Chemical giant chooses Process Instruments
- Online total dry solids measurement just got easy
- Residual Chlorine Analyser that likes to chat!