The PC3400 sets the newest standard in its class for online particle counting in the water treatment industry. The high performance ARM7 32-bit microprocessor runs advanced embedded applications which significantly reduce dependency on external software and allows the operator to perform all setup functions from the keypad.
The PC3400 boasts a large graphical display which allows the user to see all the particle count information for all size ranges at one glance. The most powerful and cost saving feature is the PC3400's user friendly calibration. To calibrate the unit, simply access the calibration menu through the keypad, pass a solution of calibration standard through the sensor and the unit will automatically adjust the calibration threshold for accurate sizing. Complicated, proprietary software running on a computer is no longer needed to perform calibration! Never has particle counting been this easy.
Pi's Particle Counters offer unrivalled quality and value for money!
- Liquid particle counter for particle size distribution
- Counts and sizes waterborne particles down to 2 Micron
- Optimise cryptosporidia and giardia removal
- Monitor filter performance
- Monitor membrane performance
- Optimise filtration
- Optimize filtration and membrane
- Detects both particle counts and size distribution
- User selectable size ranges
The PC 2400PS is a portable particle counter. It can be used in the same mode as the PC2400D which makes it an ideal particle counter for optimization and research on a treatment plant. It is often used in the fight against cryptosporidia and giardia. It can also be used for testing samples that have been taken from water supplies in a ‘grab sample’ offline particulate counting mode. It is often used to perform particle size measurement for membrane filter plants and reverse osmosis plants.
- External sensor (Electrical/Water separation)
- Eight user selectable channels
- Sapphire optical window (Scratch proof)
- Exceptional accuracy and reliability
- Tracware software for real-time data representation
- Grabbit software for offline sample reporting
- Portable particle counter
- Battery Option
For UK and all other enquiries:
For North American enquiries:
- Low cost, highly sophisticated analyzer/controller from Pi - 'everything you need - and nothing you don't'
- Residual Chlorine Analysers - Auto-flushed with Success
- Pi launches the World's first in-situ self-verifying Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Pi thanked by Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Process Instruments scoops Innovation Award for Chlorine Analyser
- Green instrumentation helps the environment and could revolutionise the Water Industry
- Residual Chlorine Analysers flood into Northern Ireland
- Process Instruments awarded Northern Ireland deal for chlorine analysers
- Process Instruments clinch prestigious innovation award
- Rising stars provide instrumentation in Egypt
- Process Instruments pools its expertise with AQS
- Particle Counters save thousands in reducing power usage in filter backwashes
- Process Instruments dive in with new pool disinfection control system
- Process Instruments goes green
- Process Instruments flush out paper mill sensor fouling problems
- Solutions flowing in for Scottish Water
- Would all customers be happier if their new instruments failed?
- Automatic pH Calibration now an affordable reality
- Instrumentation experts backed by the NWDA
- PODDS chooses Process Instruments
- Process Instruments provides analyser for Ahlstrom
- Process Instruments expand UK business development team
- Particle Counter saves Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Chemical giant chooses Process Instruments
- Online total dry solids measurement just got easy
- Residual Chlorine Analyser that likes to chat!