CRONOS - Controller, Transmitter, Analyzer
High Quality - Low Cost
Part of a range of controllers, the CRONOS is the little brother of the CRIUS® and the CRATOS. The CRONOS is a high quality, low cost transmitter designed to give water treatment engineers everything that they need from a transmitter and nothing that they don't. With no frills, costs can be kept to a minimum while optional comms packages allow Profibus, Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, HART and others.
CRONOS is equipped with the capability to control up to three sensors of any type with appropriate analogue outputs and relays. Equipped with optional PID control, CRONOS is very able to control complex water treatment processes at a fraction of the cost of other controllers.
CRONOS plus Sensor equals...
- Free Chlorine Analyzer (HaloSense)
- Total Chlorine Monitor (HaloSense)
- Chlorine Dioxide Analyser (DioSense)
- Ozone Monitor (OzoSense)
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter (OxySense)
- Suspended Solids Monitor (SoliSense®)
- Turbidity Meter (SoliSense®)
- pH Analyser (pHSense)
- ORP Analyser (ORPSense)
- External inputs
- Choose from Standard Configurations or 'Build Your Own'
Customers requiring additional functionality such as datalogging, on-screen graphical reporting, or remote access via the internet should consider CRIUS® or CRATOS controllers.
The CRONOS is a universal controller capable of outputting a PID control algorithm via an analogue (4-20mA) signal or a pulse width modulator relay (to control for example, an on/off pump). With the latest in communication options the CRONOS is capable of running Profibus, Modbus, Harte or TCP/IP via ethernet.
The CRONOS can also come in a multitude of languages making it suitable for use in any market.
For UK and all other enquiries:
For North American enquiries:
- Low cost, highly sophisticated analyzer/controller from Pi - 'everything you need - and nothing you don't'
- Residual Chlorine Analysers - Auto-flushed with Success
- Pi launches the World's first in-situ self-verifying Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Pi thanked by Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Process Instruments scoops Innovation Award for Chlorine Analyser
- Green instrumentation helps the environment and could revolutionise the Water Industry
- Residual Chlorine Analysers flood into Northern Ireland
- Process Instruments awarded Northern Ireland deal for chlorine analysers
- Process Instruments clinch prestigious innovation award
- Rising stars provide instrumentation in Egypt
- Process Instruments pools its expertise with AQS
- Particle Counters save thousands in reducing power usage in filter backwashes
- Process Instruments dive in with new pool disinfection control system
- Process Instruments goes green
- Process Instruments flush out paper mill sensor fouling problems
- Solutions flowing in for Scottish Water
- Would all customers be happier if their new instruments failed?
- Automatic pH Calibration now an affordable reality
- Instrumentation experts backed by the NWDA
- PODDS chooses Process Instruments
- Process Instruments provides analyser for Ahlstrom
- Process Instruments expand UK business development team
- Particle Counter saves Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Chemical giant chooses Process Instruments
- Online total dry solids measurement just got easy
- Residual Chlorine Analyser that likes to chat!