CRIUS® - Controller, Transmitter, Analyzer
High Quality - Superior Functionality
Part of a range of controllers, the CRIUS® is the big brother of the CRONOS and offers more sensors, more functionality and more flexibility with the colour screen (touch screen optional) and optional built in GSM modem, the CRIUS® is an attractively priced top of the range instrument controller. Optional comms packages allow Profibus, Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, HART and others.
CRIUS® is equipped with the capability to control up to six sensors of any type with appropriate analogue outputs and relays. Equipped with PID control and data-logging as standard, CRIUS® is very able to control complex water treatment processes at a fraction of the cost of other controllers.
CRIUS® plus Sensor equals...
- Free Chlorine Analyzer (HaloSense)
- Total Chlorine Monitor (HaloSense)
- Chlorine Dioxide Analyser (DioSense)
- Ozone Monitor (OzoSense)
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter (OxySense)
- Suspended Solids Monitor (SoliSense®)
- pH Analyser (pHSense)
- ORP Analyser (ORPSense)
- External inputs
- Choose from Standard Configurations or 'Build Your Own
Customers requiring additional sensors or a no-frills controller such as data-logging, on-screen graphical reporting, or remote access via the Internet should consider CRATOS or CRONOS controllers.
The CRIUS has a significant data-logging capacity without the use of an expansion card. On board data-logging consists of two chunks of memory that are filled up one following the other. When the second memory chunk is full it either copies the first memory chunk data to the mini SD card (if present) or starts to overwrite it. This means that the data available on the instrument will vary depending on where you are in the cycle. The minim number of data storage points is c.4000 and the maximum is c.8000 This corresponds to a minimum of 13 days of data for one channel at 5 minute averages. On a two gigabyte micro SD card this corresponds over 1000 years for a single channel at 5 minute averages. In order to get the instrument to copy all data from the on-board data-log to the micro SD card the user simply goes to the appropriate part of the memory and presses the button 'save all'.
For UK and all other enquiries:
For North American enquiries:
- Low cost, highly sophisticated analyzer/controller from Pi - 'everything you need - and nothing you don't'
- Residual Chlorine Analysers - Auto-flushed with Success
- Pi launches the World's first in-situ self-verifying Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Pi thanked by Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Process Instruments scoops Innovation Award for Chlorine Analyser
- Green instrumentation helps the environment and could revolutionise the Water Industry
- Residual Chlorine Analysers flood into Northern Ireland
- Process Instruments awarded Northern Ireland deal for chlorine analysers
- Process Instruments clinch prestigious innovation award
- Rising stars provide instrumentation in Egypt
- Process Instruments pools its expertise with AQS
- Particle Counters save thousands in reducing power usage in filter backwashes
- Process Instruments dive in with new pool disinfection control system
- Process Instruments goes green
- Process Instruments flush out paper mill sensor fouling problems
- Solutions flowing in for Scottish Water
- Would all customers be happier if their new instruments failed?
- Automatic pH Calibration now an affordable reality
- Instrumentation experts backed by the NWDA
- PODDS chooses Process Instruments
- Process Instruments provides analyser for Ahlstrom
- Process Instruments expand UK business development team
- Particle Counter saves Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Chemical giant chooses Process Instruments
- Online total dry solids measurement just got easy
- Residual Chlorine Analyser that likes to chat!