Process Instruments (UK) Limited is committed to protecting your privacy, and we take our responsibilities regarding the security of user information very seriously. This Privacy Statement sets out how we comply with both UK and European Union data protection requirements. We have structured our website so that you can visit without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, it will be used only to process enquiries. For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. You may ask that your details be removed from our system by writing to the address below.
What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Data Protection Compliance
Process Instruments (UK) Ltd
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible to the above address. Any incorrect information will be corrected promptly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and read the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Cookie preference||cc-analytics||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on this website.|
|Who's on||whoson||This cookie is used to collect information about visitors to our site. We use the data to improve the site.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For UK and all other enquiries:
For North American enquiries:
- Low cost, highly sophisticated analyzer/controller from Pi - 'everything you need - and nothing you don't'
- Residual Chlorine Analysers - Auto-flushed with Success
- Pi launches the World's first in-situ self-verifying Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Pi thanked by Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Process Instruments scoops Innovation Award for Chlorine Analyser
- Green instrumentation helps the environment and could revolutionise the Water Industry
- Residual Chlorine Analysers flood into Northern Ireland
- Process Instruments awarded Northern Ireland deal for chlorine analysers
- Process Instruments clinch prestigious innovation award
- Rising stars provide instrumentation in Egypt
- Process Instruments pools its expertise with AQS
- Particle Counters save thousands in reducing power usage in filter backwashes
- Process Instruments dive in with new pool disinfection control system
- Process Instruments goes green
- Process Instruments flush out paper mill sensor fouling problems
- Solutions flowing in for Scottish Water
- Would all customers be happier if their new instruments failed?
- Automatic pH Calibration now an affordable reality
- Instrumentation experts backed by the NWDA
- PODDS chooses Process Instruments
- Process Instruments provides analyser for Ahlstrom
- Process Instruments expand UK business development team
- Particle Counter saves Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Chemical giant chooses Process Instruments
- Online total dry solids measurement just got easy
- Residual Chlorine Analyser that likes to chat!